Paid Search for Businesses
At ChoiceLocal, our paid search team consists of experts who specialize in generating leads for local businesses. Pay Per Click (PPC) can be an overwhelming and daunting undertaking for a business owner. Google is always making updates, changing ad formats, adding new elements, all while the marketplace has become more saturated. Our team can help find your target audience through all that noise and beat the competition to maximize your ad spend.
What Is Paid Search?
Paid search is a type of digital marketing that companies can utilize to get their ads to show up in search engine results pages (SERPs). This type of marketing allows advertisers to pay search engines to show their webpage at the top of the results list. Paid search uses the pay-per-click model, which means advertisers do not pay until someone clicks onto their ad. This type of marketing is a useful tool for many businesses as it allows them to be the first thing a person sees when they are searching for your service or product.
ChoiceLocal Offers Businesses Proven Paid Search Strategies
At ChoiceLocal, we believe in our best practices for PPC success to have the best start on a new account. From there, testing is an essential component of our process, and we are always striving to improve our strategies and stretch our partners’ advertising dollars further.
In order to provide real results, our team has created tried and true methods for our PPC program that includes a long list of services:
- Keyword research
- Account structure and build
- Conversion code(s) implementation
- Remarketing code implementation
- Google Display Remarketing ads
- Account bidding and optimization
- Budget management
- Ad copy and ad extensions creation across all available search ad formats and any extension that is relevant for an account
- Ad copy and ad extensions testing
- Mobile-friendly landing pages
- CRO focused landing page
- Landing page testing
- Custom landing page URL with local information
- Customized and transparent reporting
- Call tracking
- Audience creation and optimization
- Account analysis across your brand and industry
- Mining search term reports for negative keywords and new keywords
- Based on a recommendation, Google and Bing included
- Follow brand voice and guidelines
- Geo-targeting – targeted zip/city to the local territory
- Enable search ads on Google Maps
- Assistance with finding new customers or help with employee recruitment
- Local Service Ads (Google LSAs) management and support
Why Work with ChoiceLocal?
When you work with ChoiceLocal, you are not just our client, you’re our partner. We have built this company around providing amazing customer service. Our team is here to ensure that our partners succeed so they can reach their professional and personal goals. We also do this so our team can achieve their professional and personal goals in life, as well. Finally, we do this so we can help give back to the community. Not only does our average partner receive $15.54 for every $1 they invest in ChoiceLocal’s marketing efforts, but their investment helps children in need. 10% of our profits help a child in need through the Benjamin Isaac Foundation. Our company was founded on this purpose. Our goal is to help 10,000 kids every year.
Interested in Learning About Our Other Marketing Services?
When it comes to marketing, it is crucial not to throw all your eggs into one basket. At ChoiceLocal, we offer a wide range of services that complement our paid search program. So, if you are interested in learning more about our other digital marketing services and how they can benefit your business, please look below.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing (PPC and SEM)
- Recruiting Solutions
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Automated Reporting
- Client Retention
- Employee Retention
- Reputation Management
- Targeted Display & Mobile Advertising
- Financial Integration into Marketing
Get started with ChoiceLocal today.
Are you ready to take the next step? Request a free marketing strategy from ChoiceLocal today.