Work at ChoiceLocal, the Top Franchise Marketing Agency in Cleveland, OH
Do your best work with ChoiceLocal. Our organization is expanding and we are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to join our local franchise marketing team. Opportunities range from digital marketing specialist positions to account management level positions and beyond.
At ChoiceLocal we have built a culture of knowledge, innovation, and learning. We focus not just on what our employees already know and can bring to the table, but also how we can help them grow to become the best they can be in their own right. Join our group of driven, talented individuals who are focused on delivering positive local franchise marketing results to our clients.
We Are Always Looking for Great Individuals to Join Our Team
ChoiceLocal is always on the lookout for new talent to join our team of leaders. You can apply to one or all positions, depending on your interest!
Digital Marketing Specialists
Digital marketing specialists create and optimize content for their partners’ websites and work in close coordination with account executives. As a digital marketing specialist, you will be required to complete assigned tasks effectively, review program performance for each partner, conduct tests and report findings during company-wide meetings, perform SEO audits, and independently address specific pages/parts of each program that are not performing to expectation.
PPC specialists at ChoiceLocal are responsible for developing Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Advertising Strategies for our clients. This includes designing tests and identifying new opportunities to reduce wasted costs and increase conversions for our clients. It also includes orchestrating the entire advertising approach – everything from ads to landing pages, to spot-checking forms. Successful PPC specialists will bring a professional PPC experience and will love to learn, teach, and test new things.
Social Media Specialists
Social media specialists are members of an important cross-functional team within ChoiceLocal. They are subject matter experts in the area of social media and execute strategies in both paid advertisement and organic social posting. Social media specialists focus solely on creating content, graphic design, posting in accordance with the content calendar, and monitoring/optimizing campaigns. These team members have an important role in driving marketing success for our partners and to the rest of the organization. They must work to create success for our partners by following the practices, conventions, and culture of the broader organization.
Email Marketing Specialists
Email specialists are responsible for the execution, maintenance, and reporting of email distribution and automated marketing programs, including drip campaigns, newsletters, and nurture campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing and reporting campaign performance to increase engagement and conversion.
You will develop optimizations that drive learnings and increase KPIs through A/B testing, and platform updates, while working closely with our internal teams to provide quality and accurate deliverables for our clients. This role is perfect for a data-driven marketer with quantitative/analytic capabilities with a strong knowledge of email marketing best practices, digital marketing, and competitive trends.
Partner Development Specialist
As a partner development specialist, you are responsible for the initial contact of a potential partner. Your responsibilities are to schedule and conduct the initial discovery meetings with potential partners to learn more about their goals, needs, backgrounds, and where ChoiceLocal can bring value. You will be working closely with another more experienced team member to make sure the needs of the potential partner are understood and the strategy is aligned with their goals in mind. A partner development specialist will assist their partner development manager in any way possible to better serve the potential partner!
Account executives are digital marketing strategists, managers, project planners, and partner success advocates. They meet at least monthly with partners and are responsible for their satisfaction, which must be delivered through close coordination with a digital marketing specialist. The individual decisions and actions of the account executives at ChoiceLocal add up to the health and potential for growth of the business. Account executives have a large responsibility to themselves, their team, and above all else, the partners who trust them with their success.
Our Amazing Benefits
At ChoiceLocal we understand that to provide exceptional service, our team needs to be set up for success. We offer a wide range of benefits that ensure every specialist, account executive, strategist, director, and vice president has a healthy work/life balance. Our benefits include:
- Medical Insurance (ChoiceLocal pays 75% of coverage)
- Dental and Vision Insurance (ChoiceLocal pays 50% of coverage)
- Life Insurance
- Profit-sharing available after one year of service
- Opportunities to work from home
- 20 days of PTO when hired and 24 days of PTO for teammates who have worked with us for five or more years
- Ten Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees -New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, 2 Floating Holidays (e.g. Religious Holiday, Cultural Day, State Day, Personal Day, General Wellness Day). A team member may substitute another Holiday for any of the ones listed and simply needs to partner with HR to grant that request.
- ChoiceLocal closes from December 26 – December 31 for a Year-End Refresh to allow team members to relax and reset for the new fiscal year.
- Paid Maternity (8 weeks) and Paid Paternity (2 weeks) leave
- Bereavement leave (3 days for immediate family, 2 days for extended family, 1 day for a close family friend or relative)
- ClassPass fitness class subsidies to help our team stay active and healthy
- Team happy hours
- Team holiday parties
Our Core Values
At ChoiceLocal character means everything. Our entire team exemplifies our core values every day and we are also looking for like-minded individuals to join the ChoiceLocal family.
- Integrity In All Things – We always tell the truth even if it is hard or makes us look bad.
- Amazing Customer Service – Just doing a good job sucks. We must exceed our partners’ expectations and do things above and beyond the call of duty to help our partners grow their business and have fun in life. We sincerely care about our partners’ success as well as their personal happiness and well being.
- Everyone a Leader – If you see an opportunity for something to be better – make it better. Don’t just think about it or talk about it. Take the action that is needed to make our company a better place that does the maximum amount of good for our partners, our employees, the kids who we help through our giving and actions, and our shareholders. We are servant leaders. We put others’ interests before our own. We want to advance our careers but only if we help others in doing so. We are humble.
- Candor with Goodwill – If we can talk about it, we can fix it. We are open and honest with each other. We don’t sidestep problems and opportunities. We address them head-on. All of our candor must have the goodwill of all stakeholders at its heart. We never talk about people behind their backs. We talk directly to them about opportunities for growth and improvement and we help them come to the full utilization of their God-given talent.
- Family – There are times when we will have to put in long hours and burn the midnight oil to rise to an occasion’s unique needs. Yet, we also care about our teammates and their well being, their family, and a healthy work-life balance. We hold each other to very high standards of excellence but we care about everyone’s well-being at the same time.
- Giving – ChoiceLocal’s company mission is to help others. Not only do we help our clients grow their businesses, we work to provide charitable contributions to important causes locally and internationally. When you join ChoiceLocal’s team, you will become a part of how we make a difference in other people’s lives. We have collaborated with many charities including Habitat for Humanity, Mary’s Meals, Water First, and Cornerstone of Hope.
Top Workplace Awards
ChoiceLocal is honored to have won multiple awards for the top workplace. We truly value our team members and consider them family!
Best Workplace in Cleveland (2020)
This award is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. Applicants are measured by 15 drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of any organization, including alignment, execution, and connection – just to name a few.
Northcoast 99 (2018-2019)
Northcoast 99 is an annual recognition program to showcase some of the best workplaces for top talent. They go through a rigorous selection process to come up with Northeast Ohio’s 99 best workplaces for top talent. We are honored to have won this award two years in a row.
Due to the current health crisis, ChoiceLocal is requiring all team members to work full-time remote until it is deemed safe for us to go back into the office. New hires will be sent a laptop, mouse, and monitor for all work-related tasks.
Are You Ready to Take the Leap Into Local Franchise Marketing?
Contact ChoiceLocal to learn more about career opportunities or fill out and submit your application below