Search Engine Optimization for Businesses
Search engine optimization (SEO) is arguably the most important piece of the local marketing puzzle. Even though your business has a website, that does not guarantee that your website will be seen. In today’s world, there are over two billion websites, with over 400 million of those websites being active. With so many active sites out there, SEO is a strategic necessity. At ChoiceLocal we can be your partner in rankings and traffic growth, allowing potential customers to see your site at the top of the search results.
ChoiceLocal Has Tried and True Methods for Search Engine Optimization
ChoiceLocal takes local marketing to the next level by combining testing, best practices, industry trends, and long-term strategy to ensure your business achieves online search domination and increased lead generation.
With Google’s algorithm constantly changing, we are proud to have found a strategy that works for almost any industry. Along with conducting a multitude of tests every quarter to see what works and what does not, our team of digital marketing specialists stick to core principles of search engine optimization that help our partners gain quality leads.
Combining both our successful test strategies and known best practices, we have come up with a hefty program filled with a long list of services:
- Conversion optimization and website analytics
- Highly detailed and in-depth keyword research
- Content audits to determine which pages need to be rewritten or restructured
- Monthly SEO audits that dive into optimizing trending industry keywords onto page headers, meta titles, meta descriptions, and more
- Creating consistent and useful content for your target audience every month
- Developing a highly localized marketing strategy to target cities and zip codes you serve
- Mobile and desktop-friendly website design
- Local listings management to ensure your business’s information is consistent across the internet
- Google Webmaster Tools audits to ensure your site is running smoothly
- Site speed optimization
- Creating effective calls to action to increase call volume and adding call tracking to your site
- Performance tracking
- Keyword rank tracking
- Customized and transparent reporting
- Monthly client calls to discuss performance and strategy
- Website building or redesign
Work with a Dedicated Duo That Knows Your Business Inside and Out
The above list can be a little daunting for anyone and even more so for companies that are new to investing in marketing efforts. At ChoiceLocal, we make it easy for you by providing a dedicated Account Executive and Digital Marketing Specialist who understands your business, the market you serve, and the strategy to get you where you need to be. We do all the legwork to ensure you get new local customers and provide comprehensive reporting to back up the work. This allows you to focus on running your business while we deliver search engine optimization results that matter.
Why Work with ChoiceLocal?
At ChoiceLocal, we consider ourselves more than just a digital marketing agency – we’re a team. When you sign on with our agency, you become a partner with us. Our company culture is built around providing amazing customer service. We do this so our partners can succeed and meet their professional AND personal goals in life, so our team can thrive in their own goals, and so we can help give back to our community.
Not only does our average partner receive $15.54 for every $1 they invest in ChoiceLocal’s marketing efforts, but their investment helps children in need. 10% of our profits help a child in need through the Benjamin Isaac Foundation. Our company was founded on this purpose. Our goal is to help 10,000 kids every year.
Interested in Learning About Our Other Marketing Services?
While search engine optimization is a big part of what we do here at ChoiceLocal, we also offer a plethora of other digital marketing services. So, if you are interested in learning more about those specific avenues and how they can better serve your marketing efforts, we encourage you to click the links below!
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing (PPC and SEM)
- Recruiting Solutions
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Automated Reporting
- Client Retention
- Employee Retention
- Reputation Management
- Targeted Display & Mobile Advertising
- Financial Integration into Marketing
Get started with ChoiceLocal today.
Are you ready to take the next step? Request a free marketing strategy from ChoiceLocal today.